miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

THE CURE - PICTURES OF YOU


Clica en la imagen para escuchar la canción

I've been looking so long at these pictures of you
That I almost believe that they're real 
 I've been living so long with my pictures of you 
That I almost believe that the pictures are 
All I can feel 

 Remembering 
You standing quiet in the rain 
As I ran to your heart to be near 
And we kissed as the sky fell in 
Holding you close How I always held close in your fear 
Remembering You running soft through the night 
You were bigger and brighter and wider than snow 
And screamed at the make-believe 
Screamed at the sky 
And you finally found all your courage 
To let it all go 

 Remembering 
You fallen into my arms 
Crying for the death of your heart 
You were stone white 
So delicate 
Lost in the cold 
You were always so lost in the dark 
Remembering 
You how you used to be 
Slow drowned 
You were angels 
So much more than everything 
Hold for the last time then slip away quietly 
Open my eyes 
But I never see anything 

If only I'd thought of the right words 
I could have held on to your heart 
If only I'd thought of the right words 
I wouldn't be breaking apart 
All my pictures of you 

Looking so long at these pictures of you 
But I never hold on to your heart 
Looking so long for the words to be true 
But always just breaking apart 
My pictures of you

Llevo tanto tiempo mirando esas fotografías tuyas 
que casi creo que son reales 
llevo tanto tiempo viviendo con tus fotografías 
que casi creo que las fotografías son 
todo lo que puedo sentir.

Te recuerdo 
de pie callada bajo la lluvia 
mientras corría hacia tu corazón para estar cerca 
y nos besamos hasta que el cielo se hundió
abrazándote fuerte como te abrazaba siempre para alejar tus temores 
te recuerdo corriendo suavemente a través de la noche 
eras más grandiosa, más resplandeciente y más extensa que la nieve
y gritaste frente a las mentiras 
gritaste al cielo 
y finalmente encontraste el valor 
de soltarlo todo 

Te recuerdo 
caes en mis brazos 
llorando por la muerte de tu corazón
estabas blanca como la cal 
tan delicada 
perdida en el frío 
estabas siempre tan perdida en la oscuridad 
Te recuerdo 
tal y como solías ser 
contenida
eras angelical 
mucho más que todo  
abrázame una última vez y márchate en silencio 
abro mis ojos 
pero nunca veo nada 

Si al menos hubiera pensado en las palabras adecuadas podría haber retenido tu corazón
Si al menos hubiera pensado en las palabras adecuadas no estaría rompiendo 
todas tus fotografías 

Tanto tiempo mirando esas fotografías tuyas 
pero nunca consigo retener tu corazón 
tanto tiempo buscando las palabras para ser sincero pero siempre acabo rompiendo 
tus fotografías

1 comentario: